Ready to run without the stress? Start now with speedy delivery of the Smooth 9.17 quality treadmill with the new, shock-absorbing orthopedic running belt.One-touch Power Fold puts you on your feet in seconds; folds up easily when you’re done.
Step on the patented suspension running deck and you’ll know why first-timers and pros alike fall in love with the Smooth 9.17 treadmill. Proven to lessen the impact force of walking and running, shock-absorbing Swing Arm™ technology keeps you moving comfortably at any pace. Separate, heavy-duty base and deck frames – just like health club treadmills – stabilize the flat or inclined deck for smooth, shake-free running. Run farther, feel better, on this great gym-quality orthopedic belt treadmill.
Power your fitness program with a quiet 3.0 HP motor that works as hard as you do. Pick Quick Start on the user-friendly console, or select pre-set programs for speed and incline training at 36 intensity levels. Smart electronics maintain your target heart rate automatically; convenient built-in holders keep water close at hand. Exercise for life with lifetime warranties on motor and frame.
- Powerful 3.0 HP continuous motor. Years of maintenance free service with a high horsepower output for all types of users - Delivers strong performance without overheating.
- Power Folding Treadmill - Saves valuable space.
- Exclusive Impression Shock Absorption™ Technology - Proven in university trials, the Impression Shock Absorption™ Suspension Deck protects you by absorbing more of the impact force. You can exercise more safely and for longer periods of time with less fatigue.
- Sizable 20" x 54" treadbelt. Ideal for both walking and running.
- Heart Rate Control - Included Wireless Chest Strap.
- Heavy unit weight of 290 lbs - Gives very solid feel like a commercial unit.
- Hand grip pulse monitor
- New LED console computer displays speed, distance, calories, time and pulse simultaneously.
- Display has separate speed and incline hill profiles showing a visual display of the intensity of each.
- Twelve challenging pre-set programs, including heart rate control.
- Nine user profiles - user can store their weight, height, sex and target heart rate.
- 2.5" commercial grade rollers - The large size extends the life of the belt and bearings.
- Orthopedic belt.
- Commercial grade, triple-laminated phenolic deck.
- 0.5-10 MPH
- 15 levels of incline
- Footprint: 39" x 73"
- Minimal assembly - See Details
- Worry Free Warranty:
- Lifetime Frame and Motor warranty
- 5 years on all parts
- 1 year in home service